Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trail/All-terrain shoes in cork?

Options
  • 01-03-2012 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

Okay, so ive been struggling to find a pair shoes for my upcoming travels. I've tried a few places like the outdoor adventure store and mahers sports, but have yet to find one that fits well. My feet seem to be a bit in the weird side in that regard.

So, looking for ideas of other places in or around Cirk City that would be good for this sort of shoe.... One where they know what they're doing. Somewhere they do a proper shoe measurement (none of the 5/6 shops I've been to have done so) and have a decent selection to choose from.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,023 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

53 Degrees North (Paul St. Entrance to TKMax)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 corkipedia

Matthews on Lavitts Quay or the Army Superstore in Midleton might have them

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

union chandelry have a good walking/ outdoors section upstairs. not the biggest selection but good quality gear and the staff seem to have genuine interest/ know what they're on about

Advertisement