Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay and dont like anal sex?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Conor30 wrote: »
    That wasn't what I was asking MYOB. I was asking him why he didn't have faith in the ERSI. Different question entirely. Thanks for your input though.

I know people who carry out research on behalf of the ESRI and let's just say an awful lot of blanks get filled in, to the extent that I would question the validity of anything that comes out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

stephen_n wrote: »
    I know people who carry out research on behalf of the ESRI and let's just say an awful lot of blanks get filled in, to the extent that I would question the validity of anything that comes out of there.

Can we please stick to the topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BAM!!!

Hmmm, well I'm in my late teens, recently out and had my first gay experience not long ago. Me and this guy kinda hook up from time to time, but all we ever do is oral and to be honest I don't enjoy it AT ALL. As in we've done it three times and I never came, ever. I dunno why but for some reason I think I'd enjoy anal far more.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bp1989

To the poster saying every guy he's met has had anal sex, how do you know? Maybe they were lying in order to conform with a perceived social norm?

I've had anal sex once in my life. I didn't like it. I've been with plenty of guys who feel the same as I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,550 ✭✭✭✭L1011

bp1989 wrote: »
    To the poster saying every guy he's met has had anal sex, how do you know? Maybe they were lying in order to conform with a perceived social norm?

I've had anal sex once in my life. I didn't like it. I've been with plenty of guys who feel the same as I do.

There's a good chance that it was slightly more than asking that was done.

Having had it once still means you're not able to answer that you've never had it. ESRI's figures suggested that the majority had *never* had it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement