Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on internet

Options
  • 01-03-2012 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I'm moving house and I'm currently on a digiweb, which is €30 a month. I have no phoneline, and I'm looking for a new internet. I really only use the internet for web browsing, watching movies, and the main one would be connecting to the PS3, but in general my internet on digiweb is horrible, and doing anything is a frustrating and all in all mind numbingly tedious task. So, does anyone have any suggestions of which I should switch to? The key points are the current being at €30, no phoneline, and online gaming. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I'm moving house and I'm currently on a digiweb, which is €30 a month. I have no phoneline, and I'm looking for a new internet. I really only use the internet for web browsing, watching movies, and the main one would be connecting to the PS3, but in general my internet on digiweb is horrible, and doing anything is a frustrating and all in all mind numbingly tedious task. So, does anyone have any suggestions of which I should switch to? The key points are the current being at €30, no phoneline, and online gaming. Thanks.

It would help to tell people where you are moving to?

Advertisement