Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenore Whiskey

• 01-03-2012 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I bought a whiskey sampler pack from Lidl recently. I dont normally like whiskey but I really liked the little bottle of Greenore whiskey. Ive never noticed this brand of whiskey for sale in the usual sopts like tesco, off licences etc. Does anybody know if this whiskey is for sale in Limerick, and if so, any idea about cost? If its not for sale, if you know about whiskey, which other Irish whiskey would like this one?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

banjobongo wrote: »
    I bought a whiskey sampler pack from Lidl recently. I dont normally like whiskey but I really liked the little bottle of Greenore whiskey. Ive never noticed this brand of whiskey for sale in the usual sopts like tesco, off licences etc. Does anybody know if this whiskey is for sale in Limerick, and if so, any idea about cost? If its not for sale, if you know about whiskey, which other Irish whiskey would like this one?
    Thanks!

Not trying to be a smart arse but have you tried Lidl?

You can purchase it online at the links below
    http://www.celticwhiskeyshop.com/Greenore_Whiskey-brand-28-z-brand.htm

http://www.drinkstore.ie/GREENORE-SINGLE-GRAIN-8-YEAR-OLD-700ML-5099357008000/

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks H3000, yes, I looked at the shelves in Lidl and they did not stock it. Did not bother asking anybody in Lidl as the only staff were at the tills. Thanks for the response, I will check out that website...
    cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Ask in Fine Wines Catherine Street. They have a great little whiskey selection and would probably get it for you if they haven't got it in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 neverwasser

Cooley Distillery distributes Greenore Whiskey, there dublin office phone no. is 01 8332 833
    Ring them and ask them who they supply locally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks guys.
    I called the company that sells the product and they gave me a supplier but I contacted Fine Wines directly and they have 1 bottle in Limerick which they are kindly going to deliver to their branh near me (in Delta) and I will pick it up there, so Im sorted!
    thanks (hic!) :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement