Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend special (already started)

Options
  • 01-03-2012 10:09am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

The 1st special starts from Thursday, March 1 at 6:30 CET (5:30am GMT) and ends Monday, March 5 at 6:00 CET (5:00am GMT).

All bonuses are listed below:

50% off on the vehicles AMX 13 75 and AMX 13 90
    Discover AMX13 75 and AMX13 90.

3 days of Premium Account for the price of 1 day PA, 7d PA for the price of 3d of PA
    To earn more experience at low prices.

х3 XP for the first victory
    To earn even more experience.
    Enjoy :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

I got 6000 already , brilliant surprise , didnt even know about it

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Sounds good but in the back of my mind can't help thinking, great another weekend full of hopeless players...

Also thinking we're going to see 7.2 this month even if they say we will, to busy with the specials we haven't even seen 7.1.1 yet.. They still have the public testing etc to do as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

phil3995 wrote: »
    Sounds good but in the back of my mind can't help thinking, great another weekend full of hopeless players...

Also thinking we're going to see 7.2 this month even if they say we will, to busy with the specials we haven't even seen 7.1.1 yet.. They still have the public testing etc to do as well.

yep . if it does come in march, its going to be tight. numerous public tests followed by russian release followed by EU release a week later.
    i think the delay is down to the new crew skills. making sure they are not OP for particular tanks. some skills/perks for scouts seem to be, but i suppose it depends on what percentage gain they allocate them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

phil3995 wrote: »

I highly doubt the CS team who set up this type of events (using prescripted settings of exp multiplier, tank cost reduction etc.) take any time from the people who handle the patches.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Nody wrote: »
    I highly doubt the CS team who set up this type of events (using prescripted settings of exp multiplier, tank cost reduction etc.) take any time from the people who handle the patches.

Ok rephrase it then, we're getting loads of specials because once again they cannot meet deadlines and the patch is late. It was supposed to be Feb and they haven't even announced a public test yet.
    Also didn't someone mention its the same dev team working on WoWP? Not sure if that's correct or not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Yepp , I said the dev team is working on war planes !
    in the american q&a they said overlord was working on wop along with other devs as a reason for his lack of blog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

my god, correct about the sh1te players on.

must have played about 20 games last night chasing the 3x. so many sh1t public on.

managed to egt a win in my 704, is4, patton only. still needed hummel, s51, and few others

so annoying, suiciders everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

Researched IS-4 thanks to x5 and that x3. Now to get 3.6mil credits.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Researched IS-4 thanks to x5 and that x3. Now to get 3.6mil credits.....
    I know that feeling; I'd pay happily for a new gold T8 tank with a 2x modifier (all other are 1.25 at best atm) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DesperateCry

Yeah, exactly *gets on Löwe credit making machine*

• Advertisement
Advertisement