Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog food Galway

Options
  • 01-03-2012 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi folks I'm looking to find Gain dog food in Galway,can't source it anywhere.
    Would anyone know a local stockist.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There doesn't seem to be a shop in Galway according to www.gainfeeds.com/ruminant/store-locator
    It's probably easiest to just ring and ask, they might have shops that are not on the above map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭200yrolecrank

biko wrote: »
    There doesn't seem to be a shop in Galway according to www.gainfeeds.com/ruminant/store-locator
    It's probably easiest to just ring and ask, they might have shops that are not on the above map.
    Very helpful Biko,cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

I think i have seen Gain in terryland fruit and veg but its awhile since i was out there so not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

I've seen this in Topaz in Newcastle, and also in the Texaco in Oranmore(so I assume the one in the Docks may have it too). No idea if any of the places I mentioned above still stock it though.

Advertisement