Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemate search?

Options
  • 01-03-2012 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all, myself and a friend are looking to move into Waterford city, Ardkeen area most likely! We are both girls, working fulltime and in our early twenties but are looking for a third person to move in to try and cut costs. If you are at all interested or know someone who is PM me? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

thetrainee wrote: »
    Hi all, myself and a friend are looking to move into Waterford city, Ardkeen area most likely! We are both girls, working fulltime and in our early twenties but are looking for a third person to move in to try and cut costs. If you are at all interested or know someone who is PM me? :)
    Dear diary.......Jackpot :)Please say it's just a one bedroom house haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Mooley22 wrote: »

Ive seen it all now Haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

That shower curtain was a hazard!

Elbows22 wrote: »
    Mooley22 wrote: »

Ive seen it all now Haha :)
    Your just jealous you didn't get there first:)

Myself and mooley22 are going to take you up on the offer of moving in. Just a few things to give you the heads up on:
    1. Dogs allowed? Cool we got 4- thats like 1 each(sharing is caring)
    2. Saturday nights are officially known as no-pants dance night( great way to unwind after a long week)
    3. Every wednesday is steak and bj day (no bj's while cooking steak- hot oil burns!!)
    4. Every 2nd sunday is swingers sunday (if your not in you cant win- keys in the bowl peeps)
    5. Each other Sunday is known as ''Sully Sundays'' where we basically laze around on our backsides in front of a computer screen and bitch and moan about everyone else while listening to ''Ive got the Power'' on repeat :D . (just kidding Sully - realistically your our hero even though we dont like to admit it :cool: )
    6. BUT the number 1 rule --- what happens under that roof stays under that roof ( except the crabs- that **** comes back to haunt ya :( )

I hope these terms are satisfactory....
    Yours sincerely
    Mooley22 & Elbows22

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭lassykk

Myself and mooley22 are going to take you up on the offer of moving in. Just a few things to give you the heads up on:
    1. Dogs allowed? Cool we got 4- thats like 1 each(sharing is caring)
    2. Saturday nights are officially known as no-pants dance night( great way to unwind after a long week)
    3. Every wednesday is steak and bj day (no bj's while cooking steak- oil burns!!)
    4. Every 2nd sunday is swingers sunday (if your not in you cant win- keys in the bowl peeps)
    5. BUT the number 1 rule --- what happens under that roof stays under that roof ( except the crabs- that **** comes back to haunt ya :( )

I hope these terms are satisfactory....
    Yours sincerely
    Mooley22 & Elbows22

Best ever Waterford forum post

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Best ever Waterford forum post[/Quote]
    Your welcome:)

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Best ever Waterford forum post[/Quote]

Thanks- a lot of time, effort, blood&guts went into that one.
    Id like to thank my parents for not understanding me at all and also Mooley22 would like to thank Monica for giving him the crabs in the first place.
    Housewarming session with entertainment from HowDo - all welcome!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Didnt find it that funny actually, predictable yes, funny.... Not so much :) btw, why do you both have 22 in your username?

ps get some pics before commiting to moving in

kryogen wrote: »
    Didnt find it that funny actually, predictable yes, funny.... Not so much :) btw, why do you both have 22 in your username?

Because we both like the number 2

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »

You are definately not invited to the housewarming after that first statement :cool:
    22 is in my username because 22 is the number of people ive killed for writing terrible replies to my comments :D
    Looks like i could become Elbows23 pretty soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 thetrainee

1. Dogs allowed?

Sorry Mooley22 & Elbows22, ye ruled yourselves out on ur first term. Animals we may consider.
    But there's def no dogs in this house! And this rules out both of ye out! :) Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Hi, I would looks to move in to two girls in their early twenties. I have my own car and lots of pans.

1. Dogs allowed?

Sorry Mooley22 & Elbows22, ye ruled yourselves out on ur first term. Animals we may consider.
    But there's def no dogs in this house! And this rules out both of ye out! :) Sorry!
    Stupid sexy dogs:(So anyway........How you doin :)

1. Dogs allowed?

Kinda strange only term1 ruled us out lol
    Gotta love wednesdays :D
    I'd like mine well done please :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 thetrainee

Kinda strange only term1 ruled us out lol QUOTE]
    And where did I say thats the only term u failed on?

Bored now! Good luck lads, ye'll need it!

Kinda strange only term1 ruled us out lol QUOTE]
    And where did I say thats the only term u failed on?

Bored now! Good luck lads, ye'll need it!

Party Pooper :(

Advertisement