Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plj where to buy pure lemon juice in Limerick

• 01-03-2012 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi all. Does anybody know where to buy plj (pure lemon juice in Limerick. Please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Eats Of Eden on Thomas St is your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

You might get some more replies if you actually put the thread title as what you're looking for, rather than appearing as an accidental bump off random letters on the keyboard or a Tony-Fenton-style abbreviation that no-one has a clue about (and therefore may not click on).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jsd1004

bridgeman wrote: »
    Hi all. Does anybody know where to buy plj (pure lemon juice in Limerick. Please.

Im a supplier. How much do you want? I have two hands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

PLJ is a brand though?

PLJ is a brand though?

It's also a radio station : http://www.wplj.com/ ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    It's also a radio station : http://www.wplj.com/ ;)

In New York.

Context is important! :)

In New York.

Context is important! :)

Available (online) in Limerick, just as the OP's UK-manufactured PLJ appears to be.

Anyway, they've edited the thread title now so that it has "context" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bridgeman

@ Liam Byrne Isn't so nice to be perfect like you if only the world was full of people like you it would be a perfect place to live. Let us know when you make your first mistake.

bridgeman wrote: »
    @ Liam Byrne Isn't so nice to be perfect like you if only the world was full of people like you it would be a perfect place to live. Let us know when you make your first mistake.

Never claimed to be perfect or even remotely close, so wherever you decided to grab that snottiness from might I suggest that you put it back?

I pointed out that the thread might attract more views and help if it were titled better; where's your problem with that ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

bridgeman and Liam Byrne if you wish to continue your discussion on whats perfect in this world i suggest you take it to PM's. A fellow mod has already acted on this and now im giving an on thread warning. Next step will be some time off for breach of the peace.

• Advertisement
Advertisement