Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Streaming music over bluetooth with Parrot CK3100 + Samsung Galaxy

Options
  • 01-03-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi all, I posted this over on avforums.com but I thought I should try here also =)

I bought a Ford Focus 2010 Zetec with a Parrot CK3100 bluetooth handsfree kit fitted

I can pair it it with my phone and I can make and receive calls - so this is fine no problems! The microphone works and I can hear the call through my car's stereo it's awesome.

But when I am trying to stream music from my phone to my car's stereo (using Spotify or the standard built in Music Player) I am unable to make the music go through the speakers! I have switched the stereo to 'AUX' mode and tried twirling knobs and making sure the program is outputting to Bluetooth etc... no luck.

I thought I'd ask here to see if someone has been successful with streaming music via a Parrot bluetooth device to their car's stereo. Thanks!

Also - it seems that if the car stereo has an 'AUX' setting then there should be a wire/jack available to use in the glove compartment. I'll check this - but I'd really prefer if I could stream it using Bluetooth =)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Vorophobe

A2DP.. I'll go and Google this :P (I'm a total bluetooth noob) thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭vandriver

You can download btmono from the market,which will work.It is sh1te quality though

Advertisement