Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Garden Wall Red brick with 6 Granite Capped piers 16FT x 6 FT

Options
  • 01-03-2012 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Hi There would anyone be able to give me a rough estimate on what I should be looking to pay for the following wall Only (railings I have allready been quoted for) Something along the lines of the attached picture allthough the gap between the piers on mine would be not as tall :)

As per pic looking to make a garden wall that goes up to about 1.5 Foot high between the piers. and The piers being about 5 foot tall being capped with a granite plinth pier

L shaped wall
    Side wall 16 foot Long 3 Piers
    Front wall 6 foot long 2 piers gap for Entrance metal Gate. (2 piers for gate and 1 pier for wall angle at side of garden.
    All red brick
    So basically Pier 5 foot, dropping to 1.5 foot between the piers. (railing to be fitted in these gaps after)
    Any idea ball park boardsies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭johnwest288

lol had a builder out and he never even rang me back.... ireland full of out of work construction people?????????????

Obviously not !!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 bustersdad

wish all you folks where near me .it works both ways mate .i could be full time giving quotes with little feed back ,me thinks a lot of people are just fishing for prices.
    your job looks about 2-3 days work what can a man charge for a days work .i dont charge by the brick for a small job,i work by the day and i do a days work...hope this helps ,where you at out of interest..

Advertisement