Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mission Glitch: "Waking Nightmare"

• 01-03-2012 1:40pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So I'm playing this on the 360 and I have encountered a major glitch in this mission. When playing it the NPC takings me into a building and then our passage blocked by magic. (sorry I cant remember all the official names!)

So he tells me he has a key to the library and lets go in there to get a book which will help us.

Then he gets stuck on the stairs and wont move.

I've tried everything, killing him, going out and back in but he still sits there. He can't be pickpocketed (he has the key for room and the room cant be lockpicked) and he doesnt seem to mind when I attack him.

A quick google search has revealed its a common glitch. Anyone else encountered it and have a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

I actually had the same thing with this quest.
    I had to bump into him until he reached the top of the stairs, then he started moving normally again.

It took a while, as he will try and go back to the same spot.
    If you run into him though and keep pressing him towards the top, you'll get there eventually.

Advertisement