Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who gives the best money for clothes...Clearout,Cash4Clothes..etc

• 01-03-2012 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody know where gives the best money for clothes or are they all the same,that being the €5 for 10 kilos????

Clearout.ie ,cash4clothes or is there somewhere else???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Could be wrong, but I think the cash for clothes place in the Roxboro shopping centre pay 80c per kilo. They have a sign out front which says how much they pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

The one in Grove Island is 80c a kilo I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Unless you have a serious amount of clothes you don't need, why not just bring them to one of the charity shops?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭Mucker2020

Charity starts at home these days Pappy...handy to know bout those places anyway...love to know what they make off the clothes???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Mucker2020 wrote: »
    Charity starts at home these days Pappy...handy to know bout those places anyway...love to know what they make off the clothes???

I did a big clear out in september gone and brought my stuff to the place on the Roxboro road, at the turn off by the butchers. Got about 30 for about 10 baqgs of old clothes. I asked the lads how do they make money off it, and they said there is a big market for it and depending on circumtance the price per kilo can go up and down for them, they told me they usually sell them on to some crowd in the North.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

my sister was over Corbally and they sell the clothes back to Poland apparently, ripped the bag open to see what she had and gave back the rest. There beside the maternity they recycle them and will take anything, I think we gave 4/6 bags and for €40 afair.
    That's just my experience with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Sera wrote: »
    my sister was over Corbally and they sell the clothes back to Poland apparently, ripped the bag open to see what she had and gave back the rest. There beside the maternity they recycle them and will take anything, I think we gave 4/6 bags and for €40 afair.
    That's just my experience with them.

Where exactly are they in Corbally, we have a few bags of clothes.

Do they actually go through your stuff to see what they want and not take some stuff, would prefer to offload the lot in one go and if I can make a few €'s all the better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭Mucker2020

I didn't know they go through the stuff...ah I just want to get rid of everything in 1go...is that just the place in corbally or do they all check them???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Thomas ryan

Mucker2020 wrote: »
    I didn't know they go through the stuff...ah I just want to get rid of everything in 1go...is that just the place in corbally or do they all check them???

easy money is the place in grove island and roxboro shopping center they pick what they want and give you back what they dont want my advice is go to cash4clothes roxboro road across from church also castletroy or thomondgateand all the lads working the shops are limerick lads

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

Kess73 wrote: »
    Could be wrong, but I think the cash for clothes place in the Roxboro shopping centre pay 80c per kilo. They have a sign out front which says how much they pay.
    hi could u pm me a number for one of these places please???

• Advertisement
Advertisement