Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a Gardener In Dublin 15?

Options
  • 01-03-2012 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Hi I need to get 2 trees pruned they are not big about 8 foot tall but would need a pruning. ANyone know any gardeners based in Dublin 15 area? I reckon it would take 2 hours tops

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Old thread revival - I need to get someone to remove an out of control bamboo bush and plant trees in its place, local recommendations appreciated.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Maybe some of the companies mentioned here?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81410673

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Could I take some of the bamboo off you? I would like to get a few runners for my own garden

Could I take some of the bamboo off you? I would like to get a few runners for my own garden

I guess if the root structure can be saved then I don't see why not. Personally, I'd put the stuff in pots, it spreads like wildfire when left to its own devices in the ground. I'll contact you when I'm getting it removed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

try the students at the Horticultural Course in Blanchardstown IT - took down a big tree in my parents' garden as part of a project

• Advertisement

Have you any bamboo left? Are the stalks thick and tall or is the thinner smaller variety?

Haven't had an opportunity to take care of this yet, stalks are thin and are upwards of 10ft tall...

did you remove any of this by any chance?

Advertisement