Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new apple tv?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Stab*City wrote: »
    Im hoping to buy an ATV but there is one thing i need to know before i do. Is the NBA.TV app on the irish version of the ATV. Its advertised on the US one but only MLB on the Irish site.

Not sure, but either way, just create yourself a USA itunes account, with the added bonus of having a much better selection of movies and TV shows. It's simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Stab*City wrote: »
    Im hoping to buy an ATV but there is one thing i need to know before i do. Is the NBA.TV app on the irish version of the ATV. Its advertised on the US one but only MLB on the Irish site.

Not sure, but either way, just create yourself a USA itunes account, with the added bonus of having a much better selection of movies and TV shows. It's simple.

Yeah, that's how you do it. You don't need to jailbreak it or get a VPN, just login with an American iTunes account and it's there.

While there is some free stuff on it like brief highlights, you do have to pay a subscription to get the good stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Updated the software on the ATV2 and streamed a video from my macbook. The problem is the sound is going at nearly double the speed of the video. It's working perfectly on the mac through iTunes, its only when I stream it to apple tv that there is a problem. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Everything else is working fine by the way, the iPad streamed to it, iPhone streamed to it and Netflix.

Advertisement