Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GFace [Closed Beta]

Options
  • 01-03-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭

Just got my invite to the closed beta.
    Seems to be just social networking right now, but hopefully games and such will be incoming soon.

Anyone else on here?

Add me!

For those who don't know, this seems to be Crytek's attempt to combine OnLive with Facebook.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I've been on it the last few months. They actually had games on it before removing it for a wider closed beta. I'm pretty impressed with what it had to offer. Can't say any more than that though. Either way I'm excited when they re-roll out a few features :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

you can't say or won't say?
    did you have to fill in a NDA?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Skerries wrote: »
    you can't say or won't say?
    did you have to fill in a NDA?

Can't say, and yes. Warface is now ready to roll out to beta applicants, Cryteks F2P FPS game. No exact timeframe on it though.

Advertisement