Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kawasaki zx parts

• 01-03-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭

hi
    yesterday i got a cheap zx400D,
    it needs a bit of tidying,and paint.
    i need a few parts for it,was looking around for parts suppliers.
    is there any good bike shops,where i could get parts??
    or is ebay my best bet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

There's not really anywhere you can get parts, unless you want to spend big bucks buying new parts. Your best bet (IMHO) is a breakers. I don't know where you are but Paddy Costello in Tullamore would be one option, City Spares in Dublin would be another. They'll have what you want at a fraction of the price of a dealer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭raff e30

There's not really anywhere you can get parts, unless you want to spend big bucks buying new parts. Your best bet (IMHO) is a breakers. I don't know where you are but Paddy Costello in Tullamore would be one option, City Spares in Dublin would be another. They'll have what you want at a fraction of the price of a dealer.

sound for the info.just what im looking for,you wouldnt have a number handy for paddy costello??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Try 0861724056

City Spares phone number is 01 6268318 (I've used these a lot. Really sound chaps apart from the old guy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Try 0861724056

City Spares phone number is 01 6268318 (I've used these a lot. Really sound chaps apart from the old guy)

Good on ya man.

Advertisement