Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3 beta

Options
  • 01-03-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

Hi, just got my key this morning, playing it now

I'm not really up on things.. has everyone been playing the beta for months or is the Europe part of it new?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

No key for me, bar taking up annual pass on the hour of launch and having my beta profile up to date since battlenet launched : /

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

no beta invite for me either.. lame!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

didn't even know where to apply for invite...unless I already did months ago, can't remember...but don't have a key either way...I never seem to get picked :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Had beta on day one, but I haven't been on it in months though anything new added?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

more loot! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Vadakin

I've seen beta keys going for €100 or more online. I won a key myself yesterday and I'm half tempted to see if I can get a little pocket change for it since I've no real interest in the game myself. I did promise to give it to a friend, but he insisted I try to make some cash first. Ha.

Advertisement