Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why me??

Options
  • 01-03-2012 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Bunch of fecking morons, why dont we ever meet numpties like this in clan wars:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I forgot to mention that when i said "kill the t-50-2 as soon as you see it, its in a platoon with two arties", the elite sounding DarklordDBZ called me a noob.

Oh the irony when said numpty got killed by arty while having a certain t-50-2 do circuits of him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BigEejit wrote: »
    I forgot to mention that when i said "kill the t-50-2 as soon as you see it, its in a platoon with two arties", the elite sounding DarklordDBZ called me a noob.

Oh the irony when said numpty got killed by arty while having a certain t-50-2 do circuits of him

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/500310241-DarkLordDBZ/

Average experience of only 349 and plays Russian only? Says it all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Well he's clearly not on subscription (only recently go the IS-4 with over 4k games played). What sticks out to me is his damage; I'm at less then twice his games (7.7k) but I'm over 3x his damage (9.5 Mil).

Advertisement