Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Downloading/Streaming TV Shows on demand LEGALLY

• 01-03-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭

I guess this may technically be against the charter but I was wondering what legal options there are streaming/downloading tv shows in Ireland other than Netflix. Something not linked to the current broadcast schedule e.g I can watch the first season of House. I guess Netflix that isn't Netflix or somewhere I can actually buy tv shows digitally.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

i tunes

dunno if it works here, but you can buy episodes of shows off it in the states

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭Carlos Orange

don ramo wrote: »
    i tunes

dunno if it works here, but you can buy episodes of shows off it in the states

Apple don't sell shows in Ireland or at least I can not seem to find any in iTunes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Most of 4ODs catalogue is available here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Opr

I must steal c*nthammer and use it as part of my repartee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

i buy all my tv shows off of the us and uk itunes store, the uk store generally tends to be a good bit cheaper for most shows, the HD quality is really good and you also get an SD copy of every episode you buy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ i' skipped everything and just fixated on the brunette with massive boobs!

Advertisement