If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panasonic dmp-bdt220

Options
  • 01-03-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi,

When do you expect to stock the panasonic dmp-bdt220 and do you have any price?

I see it is already available in several US online shops but no irish or uk sites.

Thanks,
    Ciaran

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Ciaran75.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you :)

At the moment I have not been told when the Panasonic 220 will be hitting our shelves.

The US usually get the new technology before the UK does.

I will keep my eye out for any info and post back as it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭mikehn

Hi Kenny
    Looking for a HD Freesat box with hard drive, Brother has a Humax which seems to be an excellent box but I would like to be able to ocassionally transfer recordings to disc. He can do this by transferring the file to an usb stick and burning with PC, it is not very straightforward because the Humax apparantly encodes some of the programs. I like simplicity, so this is putting me off. Do you stock anything that may suit me.
    Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

mikehn wrote: »
    Hi Kenny
    Looking for a HD Freesat box with hard drive, Brother has a Humax which seems to be an excellent box but I would like to be able to ocassionally transfer recordings to disc. He can do this by transferring the file to an usb stick and burning with PC, it is not very straightforward because the Humax apparantly encodes some of the programs. I like simplicity, so this is putting me off. Do you stock anything that may suit me.
    Regards

Hi Mikehn,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I wouldn't have anything that'll offer freesat and the option to copy on to a disc.

If you don't mind another box and remote you could chuck a DVD recorder in there too. You can then connect the Humax to the DVD recorder and record from there. Most DVD recorders have the option to record on to HDD or disc.

The likes of this LG would work well:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/dvd-recorders/lg/rht497h-mr/lg-rht497

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ciaran75 wrote: »
    Hi,

When do you expect to stock the panasonic dmp-bdt220 and do you have any price?

I see it is already available in several US online shops but no irish or uk sites.

Thanks,
    Ciaran

Ciaran,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I hope to have the 220 in stock in 2 versions within the next week.

The Standard R2 (Region 2) version will be £179.95
    The MR version (multi region for standard Def DVD's) will be £199.95.

There will only be limited supply available initially - so if you would like to grab one get your spoke in asap!

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.