Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Semi Auto/side by side 12 Gauge

• 01-03-2012 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

In the market for a semi auto or side by side shotgun,not a fan of the o/u for some reason never took to them.Anything considered .
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭trevally

PM sent cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭sikastag

PM Sent. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

Hi I have both side by side and a auto and would sell either.
    PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭ClarkyTrd

Ive a new semi auto for sale, its in the for sale section if your interested!

PM me,

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

ClarkyTrd wrote: »
    Ive a new semi auto for sale, its in the for sale section if your interested!

PM me,

John
    Thanks ClarkyTrd had a look at your gun in the add posted nice gun,i have narrowed it down to a Bennelli M3 & Berretta Urika ,both Semi Auto just down to fit & personal choice now.Thanks for the offer you should sell that gun no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

Just bought a Benelli Super Black Eagle Semi Auto very happy with the gun thanks all for the PM's Mods can you close this thread please.

Advertisement