Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

directions wanted for Upper Gerald Griffin Street

• 01-03-2012 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

I'm going to go to Topaz jewellers tomorrow and I wondered where Upper Gerald Griffin street is exactly. Can anyone give me directions please? I'll be walking.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Where are you coming from?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Here it is on google maps http://g.co/maps/zpncc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭angry kitten

I'm coming in from Clare and I'd find it easier if I knew what shops it was near rather than a street name.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Directions from Coonagh Roundabout
    Driving directions to Upper Gerald Griffin St, The Milk Market, Limerick, Co. Limerick

Coonagh Roundabout
    1. Head east on Coonagh Roundabout toward Ferndale
    66 m
    2. Exit the roundabout onto Ennis Rd/E20 heading to áth Cliath/Dublin
    Continue to follow Ennis Rd
    3.1 km
    3. Continue onto Sarsfield Bridge
    190 m
    4. Continue onto Sarsfield St
    190 m
    5. Continue onto William St
    350 m
    6. Slight right onto Upper William St (signs for N69/N18/N19)
    52 m
    7. Continue onto Upper Gerald Griffin St
    58 m

Upper Gerald Griffin St
    The Milk Market, Limerick, Co. Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

I'm coming in from Clare and I'd find it easier if I knew what shops it was near rather than a street name.

If coming from Shannon Side:

Come straight through Coonagh Roundabout, Straight in Ennis Road into the city, once over the river you'll come to a set of traffic lights, go straight through these and the next set, take the right lane and go straight up William Street (boots and Lifestyle sports are on this).

You'll go through another set of lights and at the next set turn right. (At the intersection you'll have a Bank of Ireland to your left, Permanent TSB to your right and a fish shop across the intersection), Topaz is near the end of the street on the left side, almost directly across from R. Kelly Memorial Works.

If coming from Parteen side:

Straight in to the city through Corbally, cross the bridge near the Courthouse/ The Locke Bar, Arthurs Quay will be on your right, keep going straight until you pass Eason's. then turn left at the lights. You're then on William Street and can go straight up following the instructions above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Just as easy if you know where William street is? Walk up William street until you come to the junction with traffic lights and sea breeze fish shop is aon one of the corners. Turn right there and the shop you are looking for is a small bit down on the left side of the street. They are actually meant to be fairly good at what they do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Top of William Street
    wm1.jpg

Gerald Griffin Street (just after William street junction)
    wm2.jpg

Topaz
    wm3.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

?handiest way imo is come in the ennis road, across the bridge, straight up william street to the traffic lights at the top. Left or right for Gerald Griffin Sreet at the lighs. Upper is right, lower is left afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

They are top notch in there! Made my wedding rings!

Thanks for the directions everyone. I found it and the repairs will cost me 60 quid less than what I'd been quoted in the last place I'd gone to. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Thanks for the directions everyone. I found it and the repairs will cost me 60 quid less than what I'd been quoted in the last place I'd gone to. :)

And you'll get a better job done too.

source wrote: »
    And you'll get a better job done too.

They certainly seemed more thorough, that's for sure. Its nice to get decent customer service.

Advertisement