Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of LC Details

• 01-03-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if we will receive a confirmation of Leaving Cert details like Name, DOB, List of Subjects and at what levels etc before June. I am a bit worried about them having information incorrect and I dont want anything to go wrong when the CAO is referencing the database to get the results in August.

Any past LC students know?

Thanks,
    Adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭snoreborewhore

I'm not a past student, but about a month ago everyone in my year had to fill out a preliminary form to make any corrections to our details/ subject levels etc. I'm sure your school either has them or will get them soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭thisisadamh

I'm not a past student, but about a month ago everyone in my year had to fill out a preliminary form to make any corrections to our details/ subject levels etc. I'm sure your school either has them or will get them soon enough.

I filled that out as well. But last week I had to make a change to my list of subjects so my school sent a letter to the Dept. But I want to make sure this change has been recorded correctly before June.

Adam

Advertisement