Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying Accusation

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

But you dont seem at all worried that you are going to get sacked, otherwise your previous posts would be filled with worry over how to pay bills etc. It really does come accross here that this woman joined in the banter as her only defense and it became too much so she launched a formal complaint and now you are annoyed that she has rocked the boat instead of "going with the flow" of the nasty banter and slagging which you openly admit occurs in your department, I think you should be severly disciplined for this, maybe even fired. Its a disgraceful way to treat people. But sadly since you say that in the past people just moved on you are probably going to get off the hook.

Its the woman i feel sorry for in this, what a scummy place to work .

OH FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! Seriously who pissed on your corn flakes? OP don't listen to these people. Offering no help our advice just unwanted opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

Ladjacket wrote: »
    This came to light on Thursday - the lady has not been at work since as she works shifts.Given that an investigation is ongoing and I was advised by my superior not to have contact with the lady, i decided that calling or texting her outside of work hours was not a good idea.

I am not trying to weasel out of anything, I have tried my best to give an accurate description of the story and answer whatever queries people may have ok?

I'd call her, but then I'm not a weasel.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Ladjacket

skregs wrote: »
    I'd call her, but then I'm not a weasel.

interesting that you comment on a post about bullying in the workplace, but once you have the anonymity of a keyboard, you resort to name calling.

That is extremely mature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

interesting that you comment on a post about bullying in the workplace, but once you have the anonymity of a keyboard, you resort to name calling.

OP, I suggest like I am doing to unfollow this thread. I very rarely report posts but the bullying that has gone on here is unbelievable, how ironic. Absolutely pathetic carry on. You don't deserve this from these anonymous trolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

I'm not here to be mature, I'm just here to point out what a coward you are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 massey168

in that case then Massey, as you do not bully people, I guess you will have no need to comment on this thread any longer then

Actually I'll comment on this thread if I wish, as I said before, I'm not one of your gang, or like the wee women you and your pals rounded on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Amidst all this arguing LadJAcket, i have failed to see any genuine worry from you about the consequenses of this investigation. Not once have you said "If i get fired i cant meet my mortgage payments. car loan etc", you only seem bothered by the end of your bantery culture in your department. Thats not a negative comment by the way, thats genuinely how your posts are coming across. If i had a complaint made against me i would go straight to the union for advice and go down the whole formal meeting and mediation route until either one of us were warned/fired etc or else an apology was accepted. But with not one of your posts mentioning your financial worry for the future its hard to believe you are actually worried about getting the sack. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Thread closed for mod review.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

More warnings / bans have been handed out, and this thread will stay closed.

I'm pretty unimpressed to have to spend time doing this - frankly I've got better things to do.

In future, please remember that being civilised is part of the charter of this forum: criticise behaviour not individuals.

And if you don't want to be civilised, please don't post.
    :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement