Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP HELP :- LOOKING FOR PROPERTIES IN COILL DUBH

Options
  • 01-03-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello everyone i would like some help i am looking to move to Coill Dubh County Kildare but i would like to know is there any property available to let and how much per month and also what local amenities are available or surround the area as well many thankssmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pool8

not a whole lot in it, in the middle of the village is a shop, a chinese take away and a hairdressers. dont know if you have kids but its a decent school. property wise id say daft.ie and have a look.but why coill dubh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 WonderClare

aww thanks i am gonna be working there so i need to find a house for rent i have already been looking in daft.ie, let.ie, rent.ie, gumtree, donedale still no joy :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Do you drive. If you do theirs a world of possibilities not too far away from Coil Dubh. Naas,Clane,Prosperous to name the main big ones close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

ken wrote: »
    Do you drive. If you do theirs a world of possibilities not too far away from Coil Dubh. Naas,Clane,Prosperous to name the main big ones close by.

I agree.
    I would not live in CD myself, not ahead of Clane or Naas anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Iggie

I grew up there and it's a great village but as pointed out above, even close by there is Prosperous (3miles) & Clane (6 miles). Any of the 3 would be good to live in..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Iggie

aww thanks i am gonna be working there so i need to find a house for rent i have already been looking in daft.ie, let.ie, rent.ie, gumtree, donedale still no joy :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have a 3 bedroom house in Prosperous that will be available from rent from early May. Not sure how soon you need a place

Advertisement