Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster bill for old property.

Options
  • 01-03-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm not sure where else to post this, I recently received a monster bill for a property I used to share with another person that I haven't lived in for over 4 years. When I moved out I paid my share of all the bills, and removed my name from the account. When I moved to the property I'm living in currently I received the mentioned bill, which had the address of my old apartment. I rang ESB immediately to rectify the problem, and despite trying to explain the situation to the customer service woman I got no-where. Eventually she said she'd check it out and get back to me but this never happened, and I just received another bill from the ESB, this time for over €800!!! I have a two room apartment with gas heating that I'm in four days a week at the most. What am I supposed to do?frown.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Bavib,

Can you send a group private message to myself and Electric Ireland: David with the following details?

- Electric Ireland account number
    - Your full name
    - Postal address/telephone number/date of birth on the Electric Ireland account
    - Confirmation that you are the named account-holder

One of us will have a look at it for you then and keep you updated by private message. :)

Thanks and regards,
    Una

Advertisement