Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony E-reader €127

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gojony

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

2 sitting in Easons in Talbot street (closing down) with 50% off. Down to €90 something. Sony E reader, but dont ask me what model.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

2 sitting in Easons in Talbot street (closing down) with 50% off. Down to €90 something. Sony E reader, but dont ask me what model.

If there is a Sony eReader down to 90e in that Easons you can bet it is not the latest model (PRS-T1), but rather an older model which they likely trying to sell up stock on. I bought one of the new PRS-T1's just before Christmas btw and it is excellent - there is one minor thing which annoys me a bit though in that the contrast on Kindle screen appears to be better, but it is still of course very easy to read on the PRS-T1.

Advertisement