Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Richard Quest CNN

• 01-03-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,716 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever see this bloke ? Is he a real person ? I've never watched a more abrasive, extrovert person. It's hard to take what he is saying seriously. Strange

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

It'd be even harder to take him seriously if he called himself Dick Quest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Read on........
    According to his official bio, CNN's Richard Quest is "instantly recognizable," "dynamic," "inimitable," "unique" and "distinctive."
    All of this was verified Friday in New York where, at the ungodly hour of 3:40 a.m., the instantly recognizable Quest was arrested in Central Park.
    Since the park is closed between 1 and 6 a.m., Quest and a male associate were stopped by police and charged with loitering. That's when the dynamic Quest allegedly volunteered an admission that qualifies as inimitable: "I've got some meth in my pocket."
    There's more.
    Citing law enforcement sources, a story in the New York Post this weekend alleged Quest had "a rope around his neck that was tied to his genitals" and "a sex toy in his boot."
    I think we can agree: unique and distinctive!
    "It wasn't immediately clear what the rope was for," reported the Post, though Quest was probably not on his way to lasso bucking broncos at the all-night rodeo.

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/Television/article/416502

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

mikom wrote: »
    Read on........
    It'd be even harder to take him seriously if he called himself Dick Quest.

Now I think he should! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Anyone ever see this bloke ? Is he a real person ? I've never watched a more abrasive, extrovert person. It's hard to take what he is saying seriously. Strange

I wonder why his throat hasn't eroded away. He has this kind of perpetual raspy shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

He's an insufferable gobshite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

An obnoxious presence on the tv screen.

Advertisement