Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackout Friday tomorrow

Options
  • 01-03-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

lol didnt think it was true but battlefieldo going ahead with the blackout tomorrow.

No idea what more they want from a €40 game that most of them have played for 100 hours. And the site is showing as an "attack site" acording to google so im not linking their nonsense.

Jist of is they want a patch or some shít like that.

Sadly i shall be watching match/ drinking so unintentionaly taking part in this blackout :(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I thought it was called off cause of the patch notes & the fact DICE are planning a weekly blog thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

If I'm not on BF3 tomorrow because I'm doing other things, not because I'm participating. I honestly don't care enough about this "protest" to play something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Hrm... not sure what I'll do tonight. Probably drinking, whilst playing Flatout3 or something :/ Or moar Bf3 :P

http://battlefieldo.com/
    Network Error (dns_server_failure)

Your request could not be processed because an error occurred contacting the DNS server.
    The DNS server may be temporarily unavailable, or there could be a network problem.

For assistance, contact your network support team.
    Their sign: http://images.eurogamer.net/2012/articles//a/1/4/4/9/8/7/6/BKOUT.png

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

I will be on craggy tonight not enough reasons to do a blackout

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I will be on craggy tonight not enough reasons to do a blackout

go away you whorebag...you're ignoring it as you know Craggy's infantry only tonight and it's like lambs to the slaughter ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

infantry only you say, i shalt be on.

thats a bit ghey, theyre hardly damaging dice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Can anyone tell me what this is about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Cormic wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what this is about?

They want everybody to refuse to play BF3 today to send DICE a message about the lack of interaction we've had from devs or something stupid like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I would have played it but am suffering from severe performance issues with fps ranging from 10-30 which is playable and 5-15 which means spawn stutter die rinse repeat. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

they bought the game already as if dice cares ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Noone did apparently.
    I've never seen Craggy full until last night !! :P

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Noone did apparently.
    I've never seen Craggy full until last night !! :P

At the start we were gettign full crowds every night but then it settled down..
    Tempted to do infantry only a few nights a week...really filled the server the other night..

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Inf only is really balanced. Vehicles are too over powered imo at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭mick-fitz8585

The only problem was the amount of snipers was taking the pi** some what.

But other than that was good fun

The only problem was the amount of snipers was taking the pi** some what.

But other than that was good fun

yeah ...I'll be looking at limiting that for other nights..as Sean would say.."snipers are the ghey"!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Blazer wrote: »
    yeah ...I'll be looking at limiting that for other nights..as Sean would say.."snipers are the ghey"!!!
    If it were possible to remove scopes on all rifles that problem would not exist :D It'd also prevent the MAV whores from being able to see someones head from the top of the tower :P

damn..can't limit the kits...frakking DICE and their stupid lockdowns..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Blazer wrote: »
    damn..can't limit the kits...frakking DICE and their stupid lockdowns..

Theres a tool that kills anyone using a certain weapon, would mean no snipers at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Rush Inf only on some maps would have been good :D

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Theres a tool that kills anyone using a certain weapon, would mean no snipers at all.

yeah...it's part of prorulz plugin for procon...you can block out sniper guns but you can't limit the kits like you could do in BC2...
    If I did that I'd have to listen to people bitching and I don't want to hear people bitching :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement