Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for young 'uns hoping to live/work in London for the Summer

Options
  • 01-03-2012 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi everyone!

Myself and 3 friends are all investigating the possibility of going to London to work for the Summer.

We're all a bit inexperienced in this area as regards searching for accommodation and seeking out jobs, as we've never lived away from home for the Summer months before (we're 2nd year undergraduate students)

Would appreciate any advice at all as regards finding decent (but affordable!) accommodation in London as I feel like I'm going around in circles!

Thanks a million,

Niamh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Think about when you're going to be here for starters. 'Affordable' and 'short-term accommodation' are two terms that will not be appearing in the same sentence during the Olympics (27 July - 12 August).

Advertisement