Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune tellers in Meath area

Options
  • 01-03-2012 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Anyone know of any fortune tellers in meath

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

You give me €20 and i will tell your fortune*

You will be down €20 and have nothing to show for it :D

* Disclaimer: fortune might not come true. Fortune told is for purely entertainment purposes only. Fortune tellers are not responsible for inaccurate results... or death. Having your fortune told might induce vomiting, diarrhoea and may or may not cause dizzy spells. Do not take fortune with any other medication. Do not operate heavy machinery during fortune telling. We may sell your credit card details to foreign gangsters so that they can buy nice thing on T'internet. Yes, it was fortune tellers who ate your last choccy bikkie and blocked your toilet. Fortune tellers cannot under any circumstances be held liable for Irelands forthcoming second bailout.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

M2 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any fortune tellers in meath

I'm one. I predict you are about to waste €50 of your hard earned cash.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 M2

Thanks lads/lassies....

u made me smile
    :):):):):):):):):):D:

Advertisement