Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agricultural Science project

• 01-03-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Is it ok to buy the project off someone or to use your friends project ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Sean.

isiris wrote: »

I don't do that subject but I can easily say... no, you can't present someone else's work as your own, especially not in a state exam, that's some serious trouble your getting yourself into.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 isiris

its just that most of my friends doing it, got their projects from people that did them last year so i was just wondering .

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

eh no. :P not okay.
    it's better to do the project yourself anyways cause you'll actually learn!! and there's the ag oral, where the examiner can ask you questions based on your project. if you just take and copy down someone else's project you're hardly gonna learn their whole farm enterprise details off by heart are ya? it's easier to do your own project, because that way you'll understand it and you'll know exactly what to say in your oral about it. (:
    you're seriously better off doing it yourself. never mind the class cheaters. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33 isiris

Bubbleope wrote: »
    eh no. :P not okay.
    it's better to do the project yourself anyways cause you'll actually learn!! and there's the ag oral, where the examiner can ask you questions based on your project. if you just take and copy down someone else's project you're hardly gonna learn their whole farm enterprise details off by heart are ya? it's easier to do your own project, because that way you'll understand it and you'll know exactly what to say in your oral about it. (:
    you're seriously better off doing it yourself. never mind the class cheaters. :P

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

isiris wrote: »

No, because that's cheating.

• Advertisement
Advertisement