Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skyrim ''Daedric Bow of immobilizing'' help

• 01-03-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

ok i was in riften went down to ragged flagon and talked to some woman there (part of thieves guild) who had some stuff for sale.. i had a glass bow did something like 70 damage, i forget, anyways i bought a daedric bow of immobilizing which did 96 damage and sold my glass bow to make way. however after doing one or 2 missions for the thieves guild i noticed in the menu looking at the bow it now says it does 66 damage, it was 96>66 WTF? its fully charged with soul gem, not that that'd make a difference, anyone else experienced this? or similarly with any weapon decreasing in damage?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Nodferatu wrote: »
    ok i was in riften went down to ragged flagon and talked to some woman there (part of thieves guild) who had some stuff for sale.. i had a glass bow did something like 70 damage, i forget, anyways i bought a daedric bow of immobilizing which did 96 damage and sold my glass bow to make way. however after doing one or 2 missions for the thieves guild i noticed in the menu looking at the bow it now says it does 66 damage, it was 96>66 WTF? its fully charged with soul gem, not that that'd make a difference, anyone else experienced this? or similarly with any weapon decreasing in damage?

Have you sold/dropped/etc. any enchanted items that boost your Archery skill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Have you sold/dropped/etc. any enchanted items that boost your Archery skill?

This will be the answer.

I was in a friends house last week and he was doing 248 damage with a Daedric bow and I was doing 100 ish with mine.

He had several strong items equipped and enchanted to up his damage with bows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

ah thanks guys, thats what it was, i unequipped a circlet thats where the damage points disappeared to.

Advertisement