Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Joining a corporation

Options
  • 02-03-2012 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi all, my brother gave me a crash course in this game this week and I'm looking for a corporation to join.
    Is their any irish corps or do any boardsies run or be involved with any that i could join! ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I think an irish corp was tried in the past and was a failure.
    You are better off joining a corp with similar interests and play styles as opposed to nationality.

Or give me 500 mill isk and I can get you into goons.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭_Buck Rogers

D wrote: »
    Or give me 500 mill isk and I can get you into goons.

Sure, just send me 250 mill isk to prove that you're trustworthy, then i'll give you 750 mill isk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

I would but all of my accounts are inactive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Eve University (or how ever it is spelled) is the only corp I'd recommend for the first 3 months :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Hi all, my brother gave me a crash course in this game this week and I'm looking for a corporation to join.
    Is their any irish corps or do any boardsies run or be involved with any that i could join! ta!

there is no exclusively irish corp that i know of but there is a channel called the "irish channel" many of us are in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭Laviski

just "Irish" ;)

Advertisement