Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newspapers IRL/UK

Options
  • 02-03-2012 2:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

I wonder why ... people in the Republic buy the UK papers that have a few pages ripped out here and there, and the odd £ symbol removed in places where the employees have noticed. These papers tend to cost more than the UK equivalent and have less pages, and some £ symbols they miss in articles. Then, the free magazine always is intended for the UK Market only and the advertisements and competitions.

I also noted on those Perle du Lait yogurts that they give an address in Dublin and in England. However, the competition on the packet is UK only even though we probably pay more money for the product here. I believe they may actually be made in France anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I wonder why someone signs up for 1 day, makes 17 posts, and then closes their account.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Longford Leader

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I wonder why someone signs up for 1 day, makes 17 posts, and then closes their account.

It seems he couldn't decide which forum to post in :rolleyes:

Advertisement