Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rathmines beers, this weekend?

Options
  • 02-03-2012 3:36am

Anyone keen for beers this Thursday coming (8th) or there abouts?

I've been awfully ill but now better looking for a bit of fun!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

This weekend or next Thursday? I do be confused by the date scheme but I might be down for either.

Thursday is at the end of the week..... :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Where... Rody Bolands?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mardz

Hey!! Im new to Rathmines and Dublin myself and just sort of stumbled upon this. I'm just wondering is it open to anyone because Im trying to get to know people in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Anyone keen for beers this Thursday coming (8th) or there abouts?

I've been awfully ill but now better looking for a bit of fun!

Won't be around this Thursday :( but I'll definitely catch the next one!

• Advertisement

Yeah of course, anyone can come! Not sure where yet, I usually let people decide that cause I don't really know the pubs in Rathmines that well. We'll see if we get a few interested, don't fancy drinking alone all night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Mother Reillys has best pint in Rathmines actually best pint ive had anywhere in a long time !

Sorry guys, turns out I can't be there this Thursday :( Got things Friday and Saturday.

Next one then....

If any of you want to meet up anyway go for it! Don't think this is some sort of club you have to join, it's so not.

If any of you who are keen to meet up wanna do that, go for it! I could come out for a short while to facilitate!

All the regulars of the Rathmines Beers know that I come out to facilitate and wind up being stuck in a taxi around 2am. Bring on the wall!!

Advertisement