Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours to pass irish!

• 02-03-2012 6:47am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 23

I've done honours up until now and have decided to drop to pass as its not my best subject. I was just wondering whats on the pass paper thats different to the honours one? is there anything left out i dont have to do and is there anything guarenteed to be on it in regards to the stories and poems or is it random?and is there any i can leave out? and is the oral the same for both?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭I_ENJOY_BATHS

You will not have left out anything.

You will laugh at the gargantuan lower level you will be doing.

Let the ease consume you.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Dropped earlier in the year and it was the best decision I ever made. SO MUCH FREE TIME :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 23 karend93

Ya it does look a lot easier, I understand every word of it whereas the honours takes a lot of learning and work and id find it hard to get a good mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

karend93 wrote: »
    Ya it does look a lot easier, I understand every word of it whereas the honours takes a lot of learning and work and id find it hard to get a good mark

Absolutely agree! It takes me an incredible amount of time to memorise notes, essays and what not. I'm not sure if I want the task of learning off huge reams of notes and essays for the Leaving Cert. Often I dont even understand what I'm "learning" :L My standard of Irish isn't exactly the maywest. I often feel inadequate and useless in my Irish class.. :L Not sure if I want to continue like that...? :confused: Shur, we'll see what happens I suppose! :rolleyes:

Advertisement