Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shower and locker?

Options
  • 02-03-2012 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

I want to cycle to UCD.

Are there shower facilities I can use? Also, are lockers available where I can leave clothes overnight?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

justo wrote: »
    I want to cycle to UCD.

Are there shower facilities I can use? Also, are lockers available where I can leave clothes overnight?

Thanks.

There are showers in the sports centre that are open for anyone to use.

Not sure about lockers in the sports centre, afaik you cant leave stuff in them overnight. There are lockers around UCD for the students in general that you could use. See this link: http://www.ucd.ie/building/code/lockers.html

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭stop

justo wrote: »
    I want to cycle to UCD.

Thanks.
    Eng has lockers near the showers, just bring flip flops.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭RoundBox11

Some of the buildings randomly have showers and changing rooms in them..... you just need to know where to look. If you ask at the info desk they sometimes know.

Advertisement