Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game disconnected : could not join server

Options
  • 02-03-2012 11:02am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Getting this issue since yesterday evening,never had an issue with the game before.
    Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Get a few errors whenever I try to join a server.
    I just keep trying.

Closing Origin used to solve the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

If it happens to me too many times, I just update punkbuster using their software.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Getting it now on PS3 too. I did read recently that the Sony servers were going down for maintanance soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

No change for me + I was on TS last night with 5 other lads and no one reporting any problems . I will keep an eye out tonight and see if anyone else is experiencing problems .

Are you not able to connect at all ? , Seeing as you are around a long time I suppose you have already done the usual manual PB update

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

It seems there have been an increased amount of connection issues over the past week. A lot of the battlefield forums have post about it. Hopefully just something on their end. I managed to sort my problem last night by doing the standard thing and turning my computer off and on again :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Problem sorted guys thanks, i forgot i changed my router since last i played, it was a router firewall issue :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Derp dee derp tee tiddly tum tum

Advertisement