Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Space Agency Internship

Options
  • 02-03-2012 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I have an upcoming interview for an internship in ESA and I was wondering if any has done one before? Or has any tips? I've done interviews before but for businesses so I assume this would be different.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Bruscar

oloughka wrote: »
    Hi, I have an upcoming interview for an internship in ESA and I was wondering if any has done one before? Or has any tips? I've done interviews before but for businesses so I assume this would be different.

Thanks

I cant imagine how this would differ from any industrial/business interview. The advice for this is as it would be for any interview:

- know your CV inside out and be prepared to talk about any aspect of it in detail - paying particular attention to aspects which may be relevant to the prospective job
    - learn about the organization interviewing you
    - you should aim to appear knowledgeable about your stuff, professional, personable etc…. bearing in mind they are not looking for an experienced professional, they know you are a recent graduate

In any international environment, be aware that some people may have problems understanding the Irish accent (if you have one), so speak distinctly and leave the Irish colloquialisms at home.

Finally as with any interview, arrive in plenty of time, because there could be delays getting on site.

Best of luck!

Advertisement