Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quorn Mini Savoury Eggs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭SM01

I'm living in the UK at the moment so not sure about availability in Ireland but I can confirm that they're very tasty indeed and have polished off a few packs in the last month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

SM01 wrote: »
    I'm living in the UK at the moment so not sure about availability in Ireland but I can confirm that they're very tasty indeed and have polished off a few packs in the last month :)

Oh, I'm so jealous! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Never seen them here but they're delicious!

Bakery in Dalkey had Vegetarian Scotch Eggs a couple of times (no quorn) in them but they were superb, but sadly I think I was the only one buying them as they don't do them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Mulligans in Stoneybatter do veggie scotch eggs too if I'm in need of a fix. I'm just dying to try the quorn ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Sainsburys sell them if you're ever up north.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

somebody bring some to dublin, look nice!

Advertisement