Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn voucher codes

Options
  • 02-03-2012 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've been using a few discount vouchers for Superquinn online shopping, but I can find none this week. Does anyone have anything?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Nanazolie wrote: »
    Hi

I've been using a few discount vouchers for Superquinn online shopping, but I can find none this week. Does anyone have anything?

Thanks!

The code for this week is SQ3ALP2 for 20E off a 80E online purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Thanks a lot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Not working for me :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

Yep working fine now, thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

Not working for me :-(

Sorry, my mistake, I think is was only valid from today onwards till 14th March :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ReadySteadyGo

Thank you. working today also for me, and good when combined with the Guinness offer of 8 cans for 8 euro.

Hi

Would anyone have a code for this week? There are fantastic offers at the moment, wine sale and so on, would love to fill the larder and the cellar! :D

Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks a lot Melendez. It's still very good, the offers are great on the wine so I don't think I could carry all that on my bike :D

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Came across 'Get €10 off when you spend €80 or more on superquinn.ie - use discount code SQAG123 - valid until March 31st 2012' on an irish food blog, not sure if you can use more than one code at any one time if you were planning to buy 6 bottles of wine and use the SQWINE also.

Advertisement