Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Partnership agreement necessary?

• 02-03-2012 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi all,

if you're entering a straightforward (non milk production) partnership with father on farm, where you both know how profits will be spread and there is a high degree of trust... is a written partnership agreement a neccessity, is it required?

Thanks in advance,
    WexTK

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

I think its completely key. There are legal percentages on partnership if and only if its not wrote down and signed. Give a copy to both partners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭Red Sheds

I agree with Lakill, every thing is fine until something goes wrong, something that might not be foreseen now, but it can happen, best have it all written down and signed, if you and father trust each other then I see no reason why both wont see the logic of a simple partnerhsip agreement.

Advertisement