Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received Contract in Post - Quick Questions

Options
  • 02-03-2012 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

The phone line is already active, will the DSL connection be activated before I sign the contract? The reason I need to know is I have to be sure I'm on the NGB connection, not the Standard connection, as I have absolutely no interest in paying 50+ euro for 30gb usage.

Also, what is the cooling off period length?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Flibbles wrote: »
    The phone line is already active, will the DSL connection be activated before I sign the contract? The reason I need to know is I have to be sure I'm on the NGB connection, not the Standard connection, as I have absolutely no interest in paying 50+ euro for 30gb usage.

Also, what is the cooling off period length?

Hi Flibbles,

Can you private message me with your eircom account number so I can check your account directly and get back to you regarding your queries.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

Connection is on! This is probably pushing it, but is there anything on Eircom's side to increase the speed? Currently 2.41mbps constant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Connection is on! This is probably pushing it, but is there anything on Eircom's side to increase the speed? Currently 2.41mbps constant.

Hi Flibbles,

I hope the PMs were clear.

Thanks, Mark

They were, thank you :)

Would it be possible to have my account on Eircom.net activated? I'd really like to see how much I've used so far.

• Advertisement

Nevermind, was logging into an old account or something! 26GB out of 30, was expecting it to be higher I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Would it be possible to have my account on Eircom.net activated? I'd really like to see how much I've used so far.

Hi Flibbles,

Let me know if I can help you further with this.

Kind regards,
    Ant

Advertisement