Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you prefer Texas hold em or 5 card poker?

• 02-03-2012 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Which one? and WHY?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 barr32

i have 2 say texas, im playin a house game 2nite, never realy played 5 card

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

Which one? and WHY?
    Which 5 card game do you mean and WHY?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Jul3s wrote: »
    Which 5 card game do you mean and WHY?
    i think he mean where you are delt 5 cards and you have the choice to put down up to 3 , and get 3 new ones

5cards is better

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

bpb101 wrote: »
    i think he mean where you are delt 5 cards and you have the choice to put down up to 3 , and get 3 new ones

5cards is better
    Alrite bud, the game you are trying to refer to is called 5 card draw, the OP could be talking about any number of 5 card variants hence why I asked (albeit in jest).
    Btw you're wrong! 7 cards is better than 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

I dont care which game it is so long as i get her to strip.

if enjoyment is your only criteria try pot limit omaha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

nl 6 max love the action & donks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Jul3s wrote: »
    Alrite bud, the game you are trying to refer to is called 5 card draw, the OP could be talking about any number of 5 card variants hence why I asked (albeit in jest).
    Btw you're wrong! 7 cards is better than 5.

How ones opinion can be wrong is baffling especially in relation to something so arbitrary as a card game, each to their own i suppose.

Advertisement