Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a reliable Mechanic

Options
  • 02-03-2012 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi I need a reliable mechanic to fit speedo cable and IAC valve to my beloved Opel Tigra I live between Dungarvan & Clonmel - any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Peter at Automotion, Riverstown Ind Pk, Tramore?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

beazee wrote: »
    Peter at Automotion, Riverstown Ind Pk, Tramore?

is that the polish guy beside the carpenters place? if so hes good got my car fixed there recently and the labour was cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Yeah, he's Polish. Best independent service money can get. Used to service my Pug 206 there.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Try Michael Tutty motors in Dungarvan industrial estate, very good and doesn't charge over the odds!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

Try Michael Tutty motors in Dungarvan industrial estate, very good and doesn't charge over the odds!

must have changed his policy recently so, as he completely screwed me over the last time i got a simple straightforward service done in there.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement