Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utterly confused!

Options
  • 02-03-2012 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Greetings to one and all....

I actually think I'm slowly starting to lose my mind.... I recently posted on a "Banned from horse racing" thread, as I appear to be in a similar position myself - and not only have I heard nothing about it but it's no longer on the thread.

I am of the opinion that the decision made by the mod was harsh and disagree with him/her - hence the addition to the thread.

However - my entry appears to have been deleted and I'm questioning who would do that, why they would and certainly should that be done without advising the person who posted it???

Help - Someone please show me the light!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP as there's no ban or infraction being disputed, and thus doesn't come under the DRP.

And I removed your post from that thread.

As the rules clearly state:

"You may not post in a thread that is not related to you, even if you think you’re being helpful, without being invited to do so by the CMod or Admin looking after the issue at hand. This applies to all members of the site."

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Burnbaby76

thanks for the quick reply Spear.

Can you advise so how I go about registering a dispute with the mod that has banned me permanently?

I have PM'd them. I have not been abusive - and I wish to have some closure to this.

On the thread that I was on "Banned from Horseracing" , Khannie has stated to contact the helpdesk section - I had thought that that was directed at me???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As the DRP states, you should PM the mods in question first. If you can't reach an amicable agreement with them, you should start your own thread in DRP. That way your case will be considered on its own merits.

The comment from Khannie wasn't directed at you (your post came after it). The DRP only covers bans and infractions, so more general complaints/concerns should go in Feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Burnbaby76

Roger!

Cheers for the assistance!

B.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement