Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball for boys

Options
  • 02-03-2012 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

My son will be 6yrs old in July and is mad to play basketball. Does anyone know anywhere where he could go, clubs etc catering for boys of this age?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

My son will be 6yrs old in July and is mad to play basketball. Does anyone know anywhere where he could go, clubs etc catering for boys of this age?

Unless things have change ,I think you'll find it very hard to find somewhere in the City for his age ,My own lad had to wait till he was 7 before he could start (insurance thing ) . He's now playing with the Vikings basketball club which is based/run out in WIT ,
    2.30pm to 3.30pm every Saturday is the beginners class I'm sure if you called out they would be able to give you more information.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭JohnnyBingo

ROCKMAN wrote: »

Unless things have change ,I think you'll find it very hard to find somewhere in the City for his age ,My own lad had to wait till he was 7 before he could start (insurance thing ) . He's now playing with the Vikings basketball club which is based/run out in WIT ,
    2.30pm to 3.30pm every Saturday is the beginners class I'm sure if you called out they would be able to give you more information.
    Thanks for the info Rockman.

Advertisement