Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**MUSIC ENTRANCE TEST** information????

Options
  • 02-03-2012 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Have my entrance test in UCD tomorrow for the BA in Music degree at 2:00. I know how to het there and all(I get the number 3 bus that leaves me directly outside the college).
    The test takes place in the Newman Building, Lecture Theatre Q. I have never been to ucd before so don't know my way around? Anyone know how to get here when you first enter the college (like directions and who to ask if you need help) ??

Any help would be great!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Have my entrance test in UCD tomorrow for the BA in Music degree at 2:00. I know how to het there and all(I get the number 3 bus that leaves me directly outside the college).
    The test takes place in the Newman Building, Lecture Theatre Q. I have never been to ucd before so don't know my way around? Anyone know how to get here when you first enter the college (like directions and who to ask if you need help) ??

Any help would be great!:)

If your on the N11, walk straight in. There is a map beside the little cabin at the main entrance.

If you get dropped at the bus terminus in the college, walk straight down the concourse. Again there is a map.

If you get lost, ask anyone where the Arts Block or Newman building is (They are the same building)

Its the building marks here: http://g.co/maps/5k9dg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭galwaymusic

Which group were you in?
    The group that was like half an hour late because we were told it was Lecture Hall Q...or the ones who got it right? Lol
    Also, how'd ya find the test? :)

Advertisement