Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college dropout ??

Options
  • 02-03-2012 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi
    I went to college last year at Nuim and disliked the college itself but passed my exams.
    went to UCD for a fortnight as I did a new CAO and left that course and re-entered year 2 of my original course at NUIM and registered without a question being asked to me.
    I presumed that everything would be alright as I de-registered from UCD before a required date and didnt sign any leave forms from Nuim.
    However after I told a few friends of mine my story they wondered and asked how did i get back into my course seamlessly.
    Basically I would like to know Should I still be in Nuim?? or is against the system to hop back into the next year of my old course, be it i have paid this years fees??
    Thanks
    and any input would be greatly apppreciated!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

you are registered in year 2 of your course...so...you've nothing to worry about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 easydosh

sure?
    sorry if it sounds inappropriate

Advertisement